Benefits & Features
Pyrogen fire extinguishing aerosol generator is a non-pressurised metal canister containing a solid aerosol-generating compound. Upon activation of the canister the aerosol-generating compound undergoes a chemical reaction to produce an aerosol, which is the actual extinguishing medium.
- No Effect on The Environment
- No Pressurised Cylinders or Pipe Work
- Low Toxicity
- Compact & Weight Saving
- Low Life Cycle Cost
- Recognized by International Authorities
- Test Certifications
Low Maintenance Cost
- No pressure cylinders or pipe work;
- No moving parts;
- No gases, no liquids, no leakage;
- No pipe work or manifold;
- Simple to install & re-commission;
- No maintenance on aerosol modules. Only electrical circuit check required;
Tested & Certified
- Activfire, Active Fire Protection – Product Certification by C_SIRO Australia* listed;
- Approved alternative to Halon under Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program by United States Environmental Agency (USEPA);
- National Maritime Safety Committe Australia;
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS);
- Certified & recognised by various certification bodies worldwide.
- Fast response after detection of fire;
- Rapid system discharge – instantaneous extinguishing action;
- Low agent concentration.
Compact & Versatile
- Smallest & lightest fire extinguishing system. Most compact when compared size for size with other fire extinguishing systems;
- Resistant to high humidity, corrosive and salty atmospheres;
- Choice of system operation modes – automatic, manual, electrical, thermal;
- Can be fully autonomous stand-alone systems when coupled with our TAD detection and activation devices – no power source or battery required.
Pyrogen Signature Features
No Pressurised Cylinders, Pipe Work or leakage